Monday 1 October 2012

Wretched Weekend

They say bad things come in threes. Well over the last 5 days I've managed to contract a sever case of 'man-flu' and also the waste water from the en-suite shower decided to take a detour on its way outside via the living room. I dread to think what is coming next, probably some gambling related disaster. Those previously mentioned items caused me to avoid pretty much all gambling and general sport watching activities. I mentioned before that I don't like to give up but after spending all day Friday and most of Saturday trying in vein to fix the shower all the while battling a cold, I've conceded defeat and I shall have to get a plumber round Wednesday or Thursday to give me a quote. Hopefully it won't be too bad or else I shall be spending all next weekend trying to fix it too. The good news in all this was that unlike the shower my Betfair balance didn't leak any further.

Anyway just a short post to explain my absence, I had hoped to post at least a couple of thoughts over the weekend including my thoughts on the respective progress of 3 previous Junior US Open winners, Ricardas Bernakis, Grigor Dimitrov and Bernard Tomic after watching Dimitrov beat Tsung-Hua Yang the other day (himself a former junior #1). That will have to wait for another day though. I've also decided I wouldn't be a good newspaper headline writer as I really struggled to come up with something for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment